Kyra M. Raimey
Kyra M. Raimey was born in Champaign, Illinois, graduated from Illinois Wesleyan in Bloomington, Illinois with a Bachelor's degree in Sociology (Kyra has always been fascinated with people and how they relate to one another), and attended law school in Bloomington, Indiana. After graduating from law school, Kyra relocated to the Cincinnati area in 1999 with her family to be closer to her husband's hometown of Dayton, Ohio.
Kyra has enjoyed a wide variety of legal experiences that range from the big firm atmosphere to being a solo practitioner. Along with working in various settings, Kyra has also practiced in various areas of the law including environmental, criminal and family law. Since 2003, Kyra's practice has been primarily devoted to family law.
In August 2010, Kyra joined the law firm of Haughey & Deters, LLC to cultivate the firm's family law practice and to complement its thriving criminal law practice.
When Kyra is not hard at work practicing law, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Harry, and their three children: Isaiah, Gabrielle and Noah. The Raimeys attend church at Crossview Christian Church in Waynesville, Ohio and reside in West Chester, Ohio with their chocolate Labrador, Brownie.
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2000
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: Dean's Honors
Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL, USA
- B.A. - 1995
- Honors: Dean's Honors
- Honors: Outstanding Senior Award
- Major: Sociology
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- Warren County Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
- Cincinnati Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member, 2003 - Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, 2005 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Kyra M. Raimey, LLC, Owner/Attorney, 2005 - 2010
- Phyllis Bossin Co, LPA, Associate Attorney, 2003 - 2005
- Thompson Hine, LLP, Associate, 2000 - 2003
Selected for Ohio Super Lawyers®
10 Best Award 2015 – DUI/DWI Attorneys
Former Law Enforcement on Your Side
Afterhours Availability in Warren County